What Explorers offers you
- A combined Geography & Science book and a separate History book
- Supporting digital resources and curated weblinks for every unit
- Teacher’s Guides that provide ideas for hands-on learning
- Yearly schemes and editable unit plans
- NEW Stem Challenges, Assessments, and Termly Quizzes
Age-Appropriate Digital Resources
- Each unit begins with a Digital Stimulus
- This includes an image and questions to introduce the topic and engage children
- Our authors put together a collection of the best resources available for every topic, listing them as handy clickable links to save you time
- These weblinks include videos to bring topics to life, interactive resources to aid understanding, sources of evidence to examine and child-friendly, trusted site for children to conduct further research
New for 2021
- STEM Challenges 1st-6th: 4 for each class. Problems to be solved linked to the topics explored in each book that will require design and make skills.
- Termly Quizzes 1st-6th: 4 for each class. Interactive quizzes, including multiple-choice questions and two skills activities based on the content covered in each term.
- Assessments 3rd-6th: 2 for each class. Editable and printable assessments, including sample answers, based on the content in each book.
Programme Walk Through
- There are 16 units of work for each subject
- Paired units across History, Geography and Science for meaningful integration
- Each unit includes an introduction to help children understand what they are learning and WHY
- Skills activities can be found throughout each unit
- A huge variety of topics are covered, old favourites and new ones!
Watch this video for all the details on Explorers 3rd - 6th Class!