Junior & Senior Infants
- Explorers for Infants is digitally led with age-appropriate and custom-made resources
- Digital resources include videos, animations, interactive posters and games
- The books support the digital and are used for pupil practice, hands-on activities and consolidation
- The 10 themes mirror what you are using in Aistear, English and Gaeilge
- Teacher supports include a comprehensive Teacher’s Guide, yearly schemes, theme plans and practical ideas for hands-on learning, science experiments and more
1st & 2nd Class
- Explorers for 1st & 2nd is print led, as children’s reading skills develop
- The books deliver rich and robust content
- Custom-made digital resources engage, stimulate discussion and offer further practice
- NEW Stem Challenges and Termly Quizzes
- The themes are carefully spiralled so that children build on their learning from infants and tie in with what they are learning in English and Gaeilge
- There is a comprehensive Teacher’s Guide as well as practical ideas for hands-on learning and science experiments, yearly schemes, theme plans and much more
Watch this video for all the details on JI - 2nd Class!
New for 2021
- STEM Challenges 1st-6th: 4 for each class. Problems to be solved linked to the topics explored in each book that will require design and make skills.
- Termly Quizzes 1st-6th: 4 for each class. Interactive quizzes, including multiple-choice questions and two skills activities based on the content covered in each term.
- Assessments 3rd-6th: 2 for each class. Editable and printable assessments, including sample answers, based on the content in each book.