How to access your Folens eBook
New eBook users
- Register with FolensHIVE and redeem your first eBook with the unique licence code from the inside cover of your textbook.
- Download the FolensHIVE app from the relevant app store on your device.
- Log in to your FolensHIVE account on the app to use your eBook or redeem additional eBooks.
- Click or tap the download button underneath the eBook cover to download.
We need one of your parents or legal guardians, to confirm their consent for you to access our eBooks, under the rules of GDPR. You just need to include one of your parent’s email addresses when you are registering. Your parent will receive an email with a link to confirm their consent.
Does your school use Wriggle devices?
If you are entering 1st year, Wriggle will have supplied you with login details for the FolensHIVE app:
- On a web browser (not the FolensHIVE app), visit www.folenshive.ie
- Click or tap Manage Account
- Enter your eBook licence code(s) and click/tap Add
If you are entering 2nd or 3rd year, your school and Wriggle will advise you on what you need to do.