Español en Acción, 2nd Edition is a one-stop-shop for teaching Leaving Certificate Spanish that builds on seamlessly from the Junior Cycle. Teachers can cover the course with ease and won’t have to spend valuable time researching resources and materials.
Have some fun and test your knowledge of Cultura Española with our Spanish Teachers Quiz!
- 1st prize is a night away for two in Galway or Dublin with tickets for the Tapas Trail!
- 2nd prize is a gourmet hamper of Spanish food and wine!
Closing date: 1st May 2020.
Read more information about our Competition Ts & Cs, or click below and have a go!
Created for mixed abilities and learning styles
Caters fully for the needs of Spanish teachers, while also providing for multiple learning styles so students can reach their full potential.
- Exam-style questions differentiated for mixed-ability classrooms
- Assessment for learning built into each chapter through pair work, group work, Autoevaluación, vocabulary games and more
- Listening and reading comprehensions aptly developed for Higher and Ordinary levels
Check out our overview of Español en Acción 2nd Edition!
Supports your students in developing an appreciation and understanding of the culture in Spanish-speaking countries.
- Cultural awareness content with tips throughout
- Includes relevant content for reading and listening comprehensions from topical Spanish-speaking publications
Effective Exam Preparation
Oral & Aural
- New SEC role plays and sample answers with audio online
- Mock oral exam videos covering a variety of common exam topics
- Extensive oral individual, pair and group work in each chapter with useful phrases, vocabulary and exercises
- Ample listening comprehensions in each chapter – with level-differentiated questions
- Podcasts give students easy access to all aural comprehensions
- Recorded reading comprehensions
Reading & Writing
- All exam question types are covered and clearly signposted throughout
- Includes Infographics to tie numeracy, literacy and comprehension together
- Current and relevant Reading comprehensions
- Clear grammar explanations, with extensive practice