Learning for Life covers all aspects of the Junior Certificate curriculum and teaches the subject in an active, engaging way that prepares students for the three aspects of assessment - the project, the practical cookery exam and the final exam.
- Focused learning: Clearly stated learning outcomes and content summaries in each chapter
- Student engagement: Group and pair work, together with case studies, support collaborative learning
- Exam focus: Past exam questions, plus advice on coursework and the practical cookery exam
- Clear and concise: Text and artwork that represent concepts clearly and promote ease of learning
- Differentiated content: Makes the book suitable for Higher and Ordinary Level students
- Keywords and definitions: Support literacy skill development
- Chapter and cross-curricular subject links: Chapter and subject links enrich the learning experience