Still your Grab-and-Go solution
- Extensive planning support in our comprehensive Teacher’s Guide
- Topics are presented in lesson form with learning intentions, all information and activities supplied
- Everything you need for Actions and the CBA
- Supplementary digital resources to support lessons
Printed samples will be available from mid-March or click below to have a flick through the books.
Webinar for CSPE Teachers
Join us at 7pm, 24th March 2021 for a webinar with Conor Harrison and Máirín Wilson. Conor and Máirín will provide practical advice and share tips on how to get the most out of your lessons and meet the requirements of the specification.
Stay up to the minute!
A lot has happened in the past five years. The latest edition of Make a Difference! is completely up to date with recent events such as Covid-19, Brexit and climate action.
Includes profiles of young activists such as Greta Thunberg, Michael Kamkwamba and Emma Watson.
Lessons can be supplemented with our termly newsletters which are jam-packed with topical content.
Syllabus Alignment and Choice
- Flexibility to teach both the CSPE short course specification and the old traditional CSPE syllabus.
- Lessons are clearly mapped to the course
- Support to teach CSPE as part of Junior Cycle Wellbeing and what is means to be a ‘Well Citizen’.
An Expert Author Team you can trust
Conor Harrison is a leading name in CSPE. He was National Coordinator for CSPE in-service for 14 years and a member of the NCCA Course Committee which prepared the Junior Cycle CSPE short-course specification. Conor teaches at Maynooth University and UCD.
Máirín Wilson is a name synonymous with citizenship studies in Ireland. She has taught CSPE and has been involved with the subject for almost 25 years. She has conducted extensive research into the CSPE action plan. Máirín currently lectures part-time at DCU and delivers the PME ‘CSPE within Wellbeing’ course at Trinity College Dublin.