We’re truly inspired by teachers that have adapted by bringing their classrooms home and continuing to strive to teach and do what’s best for their students.
LCVP prepares students for working life and when our working lives return to normal, we want to treat a LCVP teacher to a €250 Ireland Blue Book voucher.
To enter, tell us what model is used in Making It Happen 3rd Edition to give students all the support they need to create a perfect portfolio.. you'll find the answer on this page!
Closing date: 1st May 2020.
Read more information about our Competition Ts & Cs.
- The PEP model gives your students the support and tools to create the perfect portfolio
- Guidelines, templates and examples of all portfolio items are included
- Tips and notes included throughout
- Includes exam-style questions and past paper questions
- Includes exam-style case studies at the end of each unit
- Includes tips throughout to help students maximise results
Caroline McHale is an experienced author and expert in Enterprise Education who knows what it takes to prepare students for the Leaving Certificate.
Get students motivated and engaged
- Up-to-date, relevant case studies and examples
- Clearly marked sections making it easy to navigate
- Do It and Think! activities encourage students to think beyond what they're reading and engage in further research
- Specific learning outcomes review system for students
- Learning Board feature in each unit encourages self-evaluation and group work
The only resource you'll need
Making it Happen (3rd Edition) has everything you need to teach the new LCVP specification with ease.
New supporting PowerPoints give you the choice to teach in a variety of formats
Our standalone programme takes the time out of researching other materials.