Navigate is an innovative, engaging textbook for Junior Certificate Geography. Clearly written and full of rich, informative illustrations, this book is suitable for students of all abilities. It comprehensively covers the entire syllabus and helps develop knowledge and geographical skills.
- Planning materials: Yearly plans, along with recommended websites for each chapter, suggest different ways in which textbook content can be taught
- Practice questions: Skills-focused short questions can be used for homework assignment, class work or as testing material in First, Second or Third Year
- Navigate to the outside world: Templates and suggestions for projects and research outside the classroom
- Group work and class discussion: Assignments that support collaborative learning
- Summary maps: To recap key points from each chapter of the textbook
- Digital resources: PowerPoints for each chapter, Channel 4 Clipbank videos, digital activities