Confidence in teaching the Junior Cycle specification
Fully aligned to the specification and with a common level focus, Learning Outcomes are unpacked into engaging topics that highlight Junior Cycle key skills. Geoskills sections develop all geographical skills, while keyword connections develop Geoliteracy and literacy skills.
Termly eNewsletters provide new and interesting topics to bring to your classroom.
Save time with the Teacher's Planning and Resource Guide
- A clear, flexible planning guide for each year
- Comprehensive topic plans
- Quick reference to digital resources
- Active methodologies and assessment ideas
- Wellbeing indicators
- Geoliteracy questions (interactions, interconnections, implications)
- Review and reflect questions
- GeoChallenge feature that supports differentiation
- Dedicated chapters on CBA's, assessment task and final exam