Fully aligned to the specification - the textbook follows the strand structure. Junior Cycle key skills highlighted in each chapter and relate to Home Economics.
Skills for Life provides dedicated chapters for classroom-based assessment and final exam and caters for mixed ability teaching with (colour coded) graded questions and extension activities for early finishers.
Teach with Confidence
- Suggested yearly plans cater for sequential or topical teaching
- Chapter teaching plans mapped to learning intentions, learning outcomes and success criteria
- A clear, flexible planning guide for each year
- Comprehensive topic plans
- Active methodologies and assessment ideas
- Wellbeing indicators
- Quick reference to digital resources which include chapter and recipe PowerPoints
- View sample units of work
Skills & Learning Log
- Records learning over three years
- Active learning methodologies
- Self-assessment activities
- Knowledge reinforcement
- Caters for mixed-ability learning
Life Skills for Leaving Cert Home Ec
From the authors of Skills for Life and Lifelines, Life Skills has the right balance of concise content and exam-focus to help students maximise their results.