We are currently hiring a temporary Customer Experience agent to sit within the Customer Experience team within Folens. The CX team is made of Customer Experience and Inside Sales Specialists.
Our goal is to deliver Customer Experience excellence, promote key titles to schools and support the Sales team during peak season.
Who we are looking for:
You are driven, ambitious and love resolving queries and are self-motivated and happy to take ownership of initiatives and run with them. You have experience in dealing with customer queries over the phone and on email. You have good communication skills and always see a task through to completion.
What you will do:
- Responsibility for inbound calls, emails and chats from Folens customers
- Motivated to deliver excellent customer service and see queries through to completion
- Assist with support for Sales Reps and event and webinar follow up as required
- Have an excellent knowledge of all Folens product portfolio and be comfortable sharing this knowledge with Teachers
- Responsible for customer quotes, orders and sample processing and booklist collection
- Assist with outbound call campaigns to targeted accounts
- Be flexible and available to help with ad-hoc office admin as required
Desired skills & experience:
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience in CX / Customer Service role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and comfortable adapting to new online applications
- Experience in using systems i.e. Zendesk, MS Teams, Microsoft Dynamics (Full training is provided on all systems)
- Reports to CX Manager
- Temporary Contract Role – approx. 6 months
- Office based at Folens HQ, Tallaght, Dublin 24 (Hybrid Working Model in place)
If you have any further queries, please contact Folens HR on email@example.com