Customer Service Executive – Job Share, Fixed term Contract (April 2021-December 2021)
This role exists to deliver ever improving efficient and effective service to Folens customers ensuring the best possible Customer Experience.
Customer Service Team Leader
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support Customer Service and Field Sales teams and provide positive experiences for our customers.
- To support & advise all customers over phone, Internet chat and email, and deliver exceptional customer experiences for both digital and printed products.
- To support the Field Sales team by providing technical and logistical support to ensure exceptional customer experiences for both digital and printed products.
- To process customers’ orders over the phone and email to ensure good delivery outcomes.
- To possess good attention to detail to help keep customer data and information accurate and up to date, across a variety of different systems and processes.
- To help build sustainable customer relationships, by providing best in class support, for all products across all channels.
- To employ good problem-solving skills to deliver better outcomes for customers.
- To be able to work with a variety of departments across the business to deliver positive outcomes for customers.
- To be able to quickly adapt to new business systems and processes and become a functional member of the Customer Services team
Accountability in Leadership and Teamwork:
- Work effectively with Customer Service Team, Field Sales Team, Accounts & wider business to resolve issues & maximise opportunities.
- Also, to work effectively with Job Sharing candidate
- CS Team Leader
- CS team
- Field Sales Team
- Literacy Sales Team
- Service levels – phone and email responses within SLAs
- Customer Satisfaction scores
- Relationships with customers
- Field Sales relationships
- CRM data accuracy and completeness
- Customer Focused - the ability to understand customer needs and resolve their queries
- Listening Skills – being able to really listen and respond to customers
- Can do attitude
- Sales and service capabilities for both digital and printed books via phone, email and internet chat
- Pro-active, self-motivated, process & results orientated in customer centric manner
- Have a good eye for detail
- Be adaptable to help address customer’s needs
Must have (essentials)
- Relevant qualification in office administration or other third level business-based qualification or experience in a similar role for at least 2 years
- Relevant experience in supporting digital software products in a business to customer role for at least 2 years would be ideal or experience of working in a digital office environment with a good functional understanding of computer systems and software
- Professional and friendly manner for telephone & email
- Good keyboard skills and an ability to talk people through issues and resolutions with skill and pace
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
You need to be able to demonstrate
- Good time management and organisational skills to manage your workload with Job Share is key
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Multi-task and work on multiple tasks, systems, projects and platforms
- Adapt, work flexibly and manage own workload through to completion
- Handle complaints promptly and remain professional
Desirable as a bonus
- Experience in supporting technical products or software would be very beneficial.
- CRM / ERP experience (MS Dynamics Navision & CRM in particular)
- Experience in customer sales or support
- Experience in an office environment
- Experience in using multiple platforms/software packages
- An interest in digital products and software
- This is a Job-Sharing role and to operate on Monday and Tuesday, 9-5, weekly for a fixed term contract from April to December 2021.
- Full training is provided as part of the role.
- This role is based at Folens HQ in Tallaght and will also require remote working from home while Government restrictions are in place.
- Flexibility in terms of being able to work additional hours during busier time may also be required.
- If you have any further queries, please contact Folens HR on email@example.com