We are currently hiring an Inside Sales Executive to sit within the Customer Experience team in Folens. The CX team is made of Customer Experience and Inside Sales Specialists. Our goal is to deliver Customer Experience excellence, promote key titles to schools and support the Sales team during peak season. The core purpose of this role is to provide great sales to Folens customers via the telephone and to deliver on multiple sales campaign targets. Ideal candidates will have an interest in education, be pro-active, self-motivated and goal focused.
Who we are looking for:
You are driven, ambitious and passionate about sales. You love a challenge and are self-motivated and happy to take ownership of initiatives and run with them. You have experience in selling and supporting a sales team and good attention to detail. You have good communication skills and always see a task through to completion. If 9am -3pm Monday to Friday hours of work during the school term time suits you and you’re flexible with your time when required to occasionally help during very busy period, then this role is ideally suited for you.
What you will do:
- Responsibility for the account management of a selected number of schools
- Establish a good relationship with your schools and sell in targeted products throughout the year by phone and email
- Provide support, advice and assistance to these schools when required
- Assist the Literacy sales team with sales support and general admin including order processing and appointment making
- Have an excellent knowledge of all Folens product portfolio and be comfortable sharing this knowledge with Teachers
- Promote and follow up on events and webinars
- Assist with sample order processing and booklist collection
- Be available to support Customer Experience team (CX)with daily tasks if required
Desired skills & experience:
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience in sales or sales support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and comfortable adapting to new online applications
- Experience in using systems i.e. Zendesk, MS Teams, Microsoft Dynamics (Full training is provided on all systems)
- Reports to CX Manager
- Permanent part time (9am to 3pm daily) school term time.
- Office based at Folens HQ, Tallaght, Dublin 24 (Hybrid Working Model in place)
If you have any further queries, please contact Folens HR on firstname.lastname@example.org