To lend a helping hand to parents, teachers and students over the coming weeks we are giving access to all our digital resources on FolensOnline.ie.
Depending on the book, the accompanying resources may include eBooks, printable worksheets, interactive posters, videos, audio exercises, games etc
Follow the steps below to get access:
- Go to FolensOnline.ie and click register
- Select Teacher
- Fill in a username, email and password
- For Roll Number use the code:
- Prim20 for primary book resources
- Sec20 for secondary book resources
NOTE for Teachers: if you already have an account on FolensOnline but want to access all our resources simply create a new account with a different email address.
Primary Books and Programmes:
With Folens School at Home we have put together weekly lesson plans to help support parents at home. There are four plans to cater for different class groups. The plans contain links to our teaching resources, which parents can use with their children to give lessons at home. Find out more here.
Post-Primary Books and Programmes:
- For Maths we have our popular Active Maths series
- For Irish we have Gaeilge Abu
- For Geography we have Real World Geography & Horizons
- For French have a look at Bienvenue en France
- For Spanish we have Aprendemos
- And much more…