Who we are looking for:
You are creative, ambitious and passionate about Marketing. You enjoy all aspects of Marketing, from content creation through to the practicalities of setting up digital marketing campaigns. You are self-motivated but also able to work collaboratively across an organisation. You are excited about building a career in Marketing and have a keen interest in education.
What you will do:
- Responsible for planning and implementing marketing campaigns for the Primary Portfolio of books and programmes, in line with budget and overall marketing and business strategies.
- Develop best in class marketing collateral, content, videos and communications.
- Set up, manage and monitor digital advertising and social media campaigns. Analyse results to measure campaign effectiveness as well as optimising and adapting campaigns as appropriate.
- Analyse reports to inform campaign strategies, plans and tactics as well as defining customer segments.
- Deliver email campaigns and customer journeys to different customer segments through our CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics365).
- Create and update content on our website for the Primary Portfolio on an ongoing basis through the CMS.
- Play a key role in the Sales, Marketing and Commissioning Team.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Marketing Team to share insights, learnings and ideas.
- Organise webinars and events to promote key products.
Desired skills & experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a brand or product marketing role.
- Marketing related degree with digital marketing specialization.
- Excellent digital marketing skills, including experience of setting up and optimizing social media and Google ad campaigns (essential).
- Excellent written communication and content creation skills.
- Experience of CRM and website CMS a must.
- Strong initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision, while paying attention to detail.
- Team-working skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work to multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Full drivers licence preferable, as occasional travel will be required.
- Reports to Head of Marketing & Communications
- Permanent full-time
- Hybrid working model (2-3 days in Folens HQ, Dublin 24 each week and rest of time at home)
If you have any further queries, please contact Folens HR on firstname.lastname@example.org