The expert levelling and hugely successful PM approach has now been designed to enthuse and delight the children in middle and senior classes. Featuring an emphasis on comprehension, by introducing charts, paragraphed texts and labelled pictures, this innovative scheme will captivate the older students from the reading ages of 7-11+. Nelson Literacy Directions offers a variety of genre and age-appropriate range of subject matter.
There are 4 grade levels – approximating 3rd to 6th class. Each level contains:
- 18 fiction and 18 non-fiction levelled texts for guided and independent reading
- 3 non-fiction ‘Big Books’ with interactive whiteboard software
- A Teachers Resource Book with CD-ROM - offering teacher notes, lesson plans and writing,speaking and listening activities
- An audio-visual resource DVD - providing multimodal texts linked to the levelled texts or exemplar cards
- A levelled Exemplar Card kit box of 27 different texts (6 copies of each card & 162 cards in total)
- Levelled exemplar card kits
- Excellent levelling
- Middle to senior classes
- High interest content
- Variety of text forms
- Covers all text types
- Cross-curricular links
For full details of resources please contact your representative or visit our Literacy Shop.