Science Matters is the most up-to-date textbook for the Junior Certificate Science syllabus. It was written by a team of experienced teachers and authors who are specialists in their subjects. It covers the syllabus at both Higher and Ordinary Level and is based on the experience of the exam papers and clarifications received since the syllabus was introduced in 2003.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Complete syllabus coverage – to outline the key topics
- Exam focus – to cover all aspects of the exam
- Digital resources – to support varied classroom activities
Programme Resources for Students:
- Student eBook
Programme Resources for Teachers:
Interactive eBook which features:
Teacher’s CD-ROM which includes:
- Full-colour artwork from the textbook to assist teachers in creating PowerPoint presentations
- Worked solutions and answers are given to every question in the textbook and workbook
- Answers are given to all questions in the Student Laboratory Notebook.
- A comprehensive list of all apparatus and chemicals required for the entire course is provided
- End-of-chapter tests with accompanying marking schemes and solutions
- Wordsearches for every chapter