Making your Life Easier!
We understand that your time is limited, that's why we've created an all-encompassing programme for SPHE Junior Cycle. My Life is suitable for teaching the SPHE short-course specification or the SPHE syllabus. Lessons are structured to suit either syllabus and are designed so they can be completed within your SPHE teaching time allocation.
Bring topics to life with our Digital Resources
Digital activities are clearly signposted and integrated with the activity book, so teachers know when to use them and how to create a truly engaging experience with students.
Save time with our Teacher’s Guide
- What you can expect from our Teacher’s Guide:
- The three-year course in one book
- Clarity on how to teach SPHE as part of Junior Cycle Wellbeing
- Suggested teaching plans for each year
- Support for all SPHE specification options
- Planning advice on how to teach each lesson
- Advice and ideas for CBAs
My Life is written by experienced SPHE teacher Stephanie Mangan. Stephanie has a long track record of producing top quality SPHE programmes and was the first author on the subject.