Check out our new Post Primary titles
Complete Specification Alignment
- Supports big picture thinking - features help students assess historical sources critically.
- Historically conscious - slices through the history of Ireland, Europe and the wider world. Looks at the key personalities, issues and events, while encouraging students to reflect and investigate further.
- Comprehensive Teacher’s Guide clarifies the new specification and provides planning support
- Student Evidence Book has exercises that encourage students to dig deeper by working with evidence in the form of a broad range of documents.
- Flexibility to teach by strand or chronologically – whichever you prefer.
- Guidelines to support Junior Cycle Key Skills development provided in the Teacher's Guide.
Bring History to Life through Print and Digital Content
- Attractive, lively artwork and layout is designed to engage students
- Illustrations, photos, maps, graphs and diagrams are used to provoke discussion and insight.
- Differentiation – graded questions are divided into clear sections to cater for a mixed-ability classroom.
- PowerPoint presentations, quizzes and other online activities
- Access to quarterly eNewsletters with relevant content for the classroom and exam guidance
- ‘Review and reflect’ sections peppered throughout the chapters serve as a revision tool
Seán Delap and Paul McCormack are the experienced Folens authors of the Junior Cert programme, Uncovering History. Seán is also the author of a number of popular and highly regarded Leaving Cert history textbooks.
Discover Time Bound
Time Bound as Gaeilge
Time Bound has been translated by COGG ensuring the best quality translations for your students.