Supporting children’s wellbeing
During these uncertain times, My Wellbeing Diary is an excellent tool to help children develop their emotional literacy, resilience and promote healthy attitudes to sleep, food and exercise.
Watch our video for the details of My Wellbeing Diary
“It’s one of the best things I’ve ever brought in the door of the classroom. It is so straightforward, it’s a lovely programme to teach. The kids are really excited by it and love working on their diary.”
- Louise Traynor, St. Killian’s NS. Mullagh, Co. Cavan.
Wellbeing Webinar for Primary Teachers
Join us on 7th October 2020 from 3.30-4.15pm for a free webinar with Dr. Muiríosa Connolly, Senior Clinical Psychologist, and consultant for our My Wellbeing Diary series.
The programme includes:
- Daily diary pages that require children to identify how they feel each day.
- 10 learning modules covering each aspect of wellbeing – one for each month from September to June.
- A Teacher's Guide with curriculum mapping and detailed lesson plans as well as PowerPoint presentations to support the teaching of each learning module.
- Videos to support the development of mindfulness, including Belly Breathing, Body Scan and Thought Diffusion exercises.