Engage Literacy is the award-winning guided reading programme that combines precisely levelled high-interest fiction and non-fiction books with a wide range of text types, engaging artwork and stimulating photographs.
- Precisely levelled (levels 1-36)
- Themed pairs (fiction and non-fiction)
- Comprehension boxes - levelled student text cards, teacher strategy cards and a teacher's resource book.
- Highly visual
- Digital posters
- Teacher's resources - including running records and planning notes
- Systematic introduction of vocabulary
- Focus on high-frequency words
- Oral Language Big Books
- Wide range of text features (glossaries, fact boxes) and genres (plays, biographies, historical fiction)
View the Engage Literacy Catalogue here.
For full details of resources please contact your representative or visit our Literacy Shop.