We publish educational books and digital content for Primary and Post-Primary teachers and students in Ireland. All our books are aligned to the curriculum. We are always delighted to hear from first time and experienced authors, who are passionate about the subjects they teach.
Next steps for you
If you are interested in writing a school book, the first step is to put together a proposal.
Your proposal should tell us the following information:
- Is your book aimed at Primary or Post-Primary?
- What subject and class group is the book for?
- A brief outline of your approach and table of contents.
- What makes your book unique versus other books on the market?
- Some information about you e.g. years you have taught the subject etc.
You can send your proposal to our Commissioning Team at firstname.lastname@example.org One of our Commissioning Editors will be in touch with you shortly.