Everything you need for SPHE!
SPHE for Wellbeing is our new three-book series for the updated course.
- Supports you through the course change no matter your level of experience teaching SPHE
- Fully integrates Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE)
- Tackles new topics in an engaging, age-appropriate and sensitive way
- Written by experienced, expert author Stephanie Mangan
Teaching SPHE made easy
- A flexible, lesson-based structure makes it easy to teach over the year
- Clear links to the Wellbeing indicators and learning outcomes
- Superb layout with a lively mix of engaging activities (many of which are CBA-linked)
- Supports student engagement and discussion with practical digital resources
- Provides teaching and planning advice in a concise Teacher’s Guide
Practical digital resources
- PowerPoints with additional class activities accompany every lesson
- Scenario-based activities help to engage students with topics more deeply
- Newsletters throughout the year provide you with ongoing support while implementing the specification
- Links to trusted websites give access to additional resources
Stephanie Mangan explains why you should choose SPHE for Wellbeing for Junior Cycle SPHE.
How it works
The SPHE for Wellbeing 1 programme package:
- Student Textbook with a flexible, lesson-based structure
- A concise Teacher's Guide with teaching and planning advice
- Practical, easy-to-use digital resources to keep students engaged
Check out our short overview of how SPHE for Wellbeing 1 works: