Check out our new Post Primary titles
Everything you need for SPHE!
SPHE for Wellbeing is our new three-book series for the updated course.
- Supports you through the course change no matter your level of experience teaching SPHE
- Fully integrates Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE)
- Tackles new topics in an engaging, age-appropriate and sensitive way
- Written by experienced, expert author Stephanie Mangan
Teaching SPHE made easy
- A flexible, lesson-based structure makes it easy to teach over the year
- Clear links to the Wellbeing indicators and learning outcomes
- Superb layout with a lively mix of engaging activities (many of which are CBA-linked)
- Supports student engagement and discussion with practical digital resources
- Provides teaching and planning advice in a concise Teacher’s Guide