Léigh Liom: Nurture your pupils' love of reading Irish
- Mix of fiction and non-fiction readers
- Strong focus on sight words
- Teacher notes and accompanying eBook
- Parent supports in every book and audio support online
- Reading levels for differentiation
- Designed by Irish language and literacy expert
- 1st-2nd Class available now, 3rd-4th Class coming autumn 2023.
Why choose Léigh Liom?
- Meets the needs of the curriculum
- Transfer of skills - follows the same approach as English
- Mix of stories (fiction & non-fiction) - a wide variety of topics that children can relate to
- Develops children's love of Irish
- Gives children a sense of achievement - finishing each story
Strong focus on sight words
The Focail i bhfócas are listed inside each book cover. Children encounter the most common recurring words in the Irish language.
- Support for teachers with questions for before, during and after reading
- Flexibility to use for group work or to send home
- eBook including audio for classroom use
Pricing & Package
Pricing for individual level packs
1 copy of each of the 5 titles in a level (5 books) - three levels per school year