Collins Big Cat
Collins Big Cat
The Collins Big Cat series provides books from Infants to 6th class. With a wealth of genres and topics to choose from, hundreds of high quality fiction and non-fiction books which are ideal for any reading intervention programme.
Why Collins Big Cat?
- Banded books featuring beautiful illustrations and stunning photography
- Fiction and Non-Fiction titles which covers a variety of topics and genres
- Includes characters from a range of ethnic and social backgrounds
PM books provide teachers with a complete literacy program to help them enable students to master the competencies of highly successful literate children.
- Meticulously levelled to ensure there is a gentle learning gradient.
- New high-frequency words are introduced slowly and are then reinforced in books at the same and succeeding levels.
- The illustrations and photographs in the PMs help children to interpret the story and derive meaning from the text.
Engage Literacy is an award winning programme with more than 370 fiction and non-fiction books. The books are organised by level and book band and can be implemented as a whole school programme for any reading intervention.
- Precisely levelled readers
- Covers a huge variety of topics
- Exciting fun series to engage even the most reluctant of readers
SRA Reading Laboratory
As one of the earlier personalised learning programs, SRA Reading Laboratory has improved the reading and independent learning skills of more than 100 million students, becoming one of the most trusted names in reading. With an easy-to-use box of self-guided and levelled readers, SRA Reading Laboratory develops confident readers through supplemental and personalised K-12 reading content that ensures each student is working at the right level and moving ahead at his or her own pace.
Why SRA Reading Laboratory?
- Builds comprehension, vocabulary, fluency, word analysis and independent study skills
- Initiated quickly with simple placement and progress guidelines
- Empowers students to monitor their own progress and partner with the teacher to determine readiness to move on to the next colour-coded reading
- 50% fiction and 50% non-fiction reading selections
- Provides a sense of accomplishment when finishing and moving on to the next colour